<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3709186380323997736?origin\x3dhttp://glisssssando.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

•Wednesday, November 14, 2007•

changing moods! XD

EEW the EVIL YINLENG insulted my blog!!! okay, a word in fairness: she didn't, BUT she wanted to [I think! but I admit that it MIGHT not have been the case] and THAT'S JUST AS BAD XD right?

okay, anyway I am [fortunately] not so easily offended and the magnanimous me shall forgive and forget XD [and I should also say, the egotistic me, I guess] haha, no offence yinleng! and I still want to go skating with you k! so don't get angry with me XD

I just finished practising my harp and I have got really REALLY angry with my seriously SHORT-TERM MEMORY X( I can't even memorise a simple 4 bars of arpeggios!!! grrr...

haha reminding me I want to go to Celeste's house [if she will let me, but she will right, celeste...] and play with RIKO!!! I haven't seen him in about TWO years. hmm I doubt he'll remember me XD

looking at my mood throughout this post is kind of amusing. like from being "angry" [because I wasn't really angry!] to egotistical to seriously annoyed to happy and enthu XD

back to my harp!


and the strings were last plucked at
11:00 PM



defying gravity ♥

her HARP, of course (:
and in fairness, her piano as well.
...basically, music in general.

rgs batch '09
rjc batch '11

snyo
rgco (tanbo)
rgchess

ad-vocation!

111'06
213'07
312'08/412'09
11S06J

in other words...
unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe. (:

& because i knew you~

CAGED- celeste- dengqing- fangying- keshie!- swetha- rgco tanbo '09 <3- 6R '05- oneeleven'o6- twothirteen'o7-



& just for this moment

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013

i've heard it said/








when all your dreams come true


Design
Picture
Blogger