<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3709186380323997736?origin\x3dhttp://glisssssando.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

•Monday, August 25, 2008•

1. The person who passed you this quiz is…
elmo tan xin xuan AND celeste wee o.0

2. Your relationship with her is...
erm…friends. math classmates. creators of the seven signs of madness(: [xx]
spastic comm. members XD [celeste. actually xx too but she refuses to acknowledge herself as a part of it]

3. Your 5 impressions of her
noooo I am not going to list 10 impressions out.

4. The most memorable thing he has done for you...
erm. erm. erm. made me laugh?

5. The most memorable words she has said to you...
“I think mrs chew must have eaten them all up. starting with Julie.” [xx. omg so funny XDD]
tika toot! [celeste]

6. If she becomes your lover, you will...
you do know that I’m doing this quiz for two people at the same time?

7. If she becomes your lover, things she should improve on...
well it ought to be ‘they’ but that’s a bit…erm…XP

8. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
poke her. hard. and get fangying to poke her. [xx]
erm…I don’t know what to do to celeste. whoops. i should do something to keshie/riko but i wouldn't want to and probably bu4 ren3 xin1 either. XD

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be...
she was irritating [xx]
she was irritating, TOO. [celeste]

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her now is...
to feed her my math revision paper and wait for the answer to come out. XD xinxuan, sounds familiar?

11. Your overall impression of him (them, you mean) is...
ELMO and STITCH haha

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
why not go ask them yourself.

13. The characteristics you love about yourself are...
that i'm myself.

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are...
erm can think of quite a bunch but won’t put it here XP

15. The most ideal person you want to be is...
erm…I like myself the way I am. i'm imperfect. but who cares.

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them...
boing.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you.
can’t pass it back right? erm…

1 dengqing [who won’t see it or do it anyway but who cares]
2 tienli
3 noodlefriend XD aka voony
4 xiaowei
5 yifei [who won’t do it, but nevermind]
6 michellin
7 CUIWEIYI
8 jiahe
9 kelly
10 kathleen
[hmm a lot of tanbo leh!]

18.Who is no.6 having a relationship with at the moment?
HER DARUAN XD

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female

20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
I’m not going to answer these questions cos all the people I listed are girls. and I assume they are all straight.

21. How about no.8 and 5?
-

22. What is no.2 studying?
3humans bio. omg. i can’t stand history AND geog AND bio. I don’t know how she does it. o.0 o.0 o.0

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
erm slightly before co concert. although I didn’t reply. I’m so sorry. XP had to do smp…

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
ermm…I don’t know what band, I only know she likes the CHINESE ORCHESTRA (: [at least I hope so!]

25. Does no.1 has any siblings?
no.

26. Will you woo no.3?
erm no. i am straight too.

27. How about no.7?
-starts a coughing fit-

28. Is no.4 single?
yes

30. What is the hobby of no.4?
erm…as of now it’s playing some online game. I think it’s called phoenix wright.

31. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?
okay lah.

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
rgs. 306.

33. Say something casually about no.1.
she is dengqing. and a very nice and funny person haha. my molou solo partner. [starts to laugh thinking about the evolution of that particular convo, starting from the molou solo]

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?
erm…

35. Where does no.9 live at?
no idea. quite far I think. sorry I don’t know.

36. What colour does no.4 like?
pink! hot pink. I think.

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
they were…sort of…last year.

38. Does no.7 like no.2?
erm they are nice happy batchmates.

39. How do you get to know no.2?
through co! rgco <3

40. Does no.1 have any pets? no

41. Is no.7 the sexiest girl in the world?
-starts another coughing fit- [but at least I put weiyi as 7 and not er-hum o.0]

42. Do you think its possible if no.4 and no.5 date each other?
I said i assume everyone’s straight.

43. Say something more about no.6...
her taifeng super proooo!!

44. What is your relationship with no.9...
batchmates! (:

45. List all the schools that no.1 to no.10 are in and originally from.
I’m lazy plus I don’t really know.

46. What would you do if no.10 hates you?
she wouldn’t. I hope. ><

47. Which of the following are in a relationship?
shan’t say. haha

48. How did you first met no.3?
co! haha erm oh I know. one day outside the tanbo classroom. where she was hanging around with yunan. hah.

49. How would you react if no.3 and no.10 are together?
how many times do i have to repeat this?

50. Last question! What would you do if no.4 tells you she is pregnant?
poke her! haha if she runs away then she’s not pregnant HAHAHA ISN’T THAT SMART!


and the strings were last plucked at
2:34 PM



defying gravity ♥

her HARP, of course (:
and in fairness, her piano as well.
...basically, music in general.

rgs batch '09
rjc batch '11

snyo
rgco (tanbo)
rgchess

ad-vocation!

111'06
213'07
312'08/412'09
11S06J

in other words...
unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe. (:

& because i knew you~

CAGED- celeste- dengqing- fangying- keshie!- swetha- rgco tanbo '09 <3- 6R '05- oneeleven'o6- twothirteen'o7-



& just for this moment

November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013

i've heard it said/








when all your dreams come true


Design
Picture
Blogger